Vintage Sacred Heart of Jesus Old Print
for item 1551
PATTERN: Sacred Heart of Jesus
MANUFACTURER: Not Marked
MEASUREMENT: 11-3/4” X 9-1/2”
CONDITION: Very Good Condition for it’s age. Some fading due to age.
SPECIAL NOTES: The Sacred Heart is often depicted in Christian art as a flaming heart shining with divine light, pierced by the lance-wound, surrounded by a crown of thorns, surmounted by a cross and bleeding. Sometimes the image is over Jesus' body with his wounded hands pointing at the heart. The wounds and crown of thorns allude to the manner of Jesus' death, while the fire represents the transformative power of love.
Promises of the Sacred Heart
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will give peace in their families.
3. I will console them in all their troubles.
4. I will be their refuge in life and especially in death.
5. I will abundantly bless all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
9. I will bless those places wherein the image of My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and venerated.
10. I will give to priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts.
11. Persons who propagate this devotion shall have their names eternally written in my Heart.
12. In the excess of the mercy of my Heart, I promise you that my all powerful love will grant to all those who will receive Communion on the First Fridays, for nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance: they will not die in my displeasure, nor without receiving the sacraments; and my Heart will be their secure refuge in that last hour.
Please feel free to visit my other listings. You will receive a shipping discount with multiple Purchases from this store.
Shipping cost is provided with order confirmation. However, please feel free to Contact me (with your zip code) for a shipping quote.
Please submit your zip code with your inquiry so that I can calculate shipping.