This famous seaside residence was built by the Prince of Wales (later George IV) Regent to King George III who lost the American Colonies. Started in 1787 and was used by his brother King William IV and their niece Queen Victoria. John Nash redesigned and greatly extended the Pavilion between 1815-1822. There are 49 pages of information and pictures of the obulent residence of the Monarchy of England. No pages missing or torn, in excellent condition.Free postage in USA...