Pan-American Coffee Bureau Coffee Break Advertisement
click for more pictures for item Ad31
This listing is for four connected magazines pages featuring 1955 advertisements.
(1) Pan-American Coffee Bureau of New York, N. Y. - "Coffee-Break" ad. This is a very nice public service advertisement asking drivers to take a coffee break every couple of hours to keep alert while driving. It features a state trooper with a cup of coffee talking to a couple in a convertible.
(2) Sparky, the AC Spark Plug Mascot, says, "Get the extra WALLOP of Hot Tip AC Plugs!" AC Spark Plug - a division of General Motors Corporation. The ad says also, "Watch BIG TOWN - NBC TV."
(3) Winston Filter Cigarettes. "Winston Tastes Good! Like A Cigarette Should!"
(4) Stanback Analgesic Powders. "Quick Relief of Headache Neuralgia."
(5) Fitch Dandruff Shampoo. "Very first shampoo removes ugly dandruff, brightens hair up to 35% too!
All pages are in very good condition. There is some wear on the binding edge and you can see small holes where the pages had been stapled. The edges of the pages have turned slightly darker due to age. The pages measure approximately 10x14" in size.
All of these vintage advertisements would look nice matted and framed or just nice memorabilia for collectors of any of these brand names
Please include $2.75 for shipping in the U.S. Add an additional $1.65 if you want the item insured.I add new items to my shop frequently. Please bookmark Moments In Time and visit often!
Thank you for looking!