Advertisement - Columbia Records - April 1920
for item Ad93
This is an advertisement from April, 1920, for Columbia Records. "The Columbia All-Star Exclusive Opera Cast.
The reverse side features advertising for many companies. These include:* The Book of Birds by National Geographic Society
* John Polachek Bronze & Iron of Long Island City, New York
* Beehives from A. I. Root Company of Medina, Ohio
* Bird House from Joseph H. Dodson of Kankakee, Illinois
* Dreer’s 1920 Garden Book
* Savo Steel Flower Box from Savo Manufacturing of Chicago
* Webster’s International Dictionary from G & C Merriam Co. of Springfield, Massachusetts
The page measures 6 7/8" x 10". It is in very good condition and ready for matting and framing - no rips or tears other than the binding edge where the page was removed from the binding staples. The page could also be laminated so both sides can be enjoyed.
Please include $2.00 for shipping in the U.S. Add an additional $1.65 if you want the item insured.
I add new items to my shop frequently. Please bookmark Moments In Time and visit often!Thank you for looking!