Saturday Evening Post – Summer 1972 - Baseball Issue
for item Mag01
This is a vintage issue of The Saturday Evening Post – Summer 1972. The magazine features a wonderful Norman Rockwall cover that was so popular in the 1970’s.
The articles include:
* Intelligence and Heredity
* Mark Vittert: Success in the System
* Artist in the White House – many great pictures of White House paintings
* Shriley Temple Black at the U.N.
* Qyality: The New Frontier
* Comeback of the Family Doctor
* Good-Bye Charlie
* Sid Collins: Voice of the “500”
* In Time of Knead
* Acupuncture Anesthesia
* The Immortal Cow Pasture
* Hank Aaron: Record-Breaking Year?
* P. K. Wrigley: Baseball Magnate
* Casey At Bat
* New Life in the Old Spas
* The Koerner Treasury of Western Art – many great Western pictures
The New Fiction includes:
* The Hottest Fire Our Town Ever Saw – John Thom Spach
* Botts Among the Nature Lovers – William Hazlett Upson
* Hooked by the Wily Trout – Ed Smyth
* No Place for a Girl – Williams Forrest
The magazine is full of advertisements that will remind you of the simpler times again!
The magazine is in good condition – inside and out. There is some wear to the edges and corners. A small piece of the upper right corner of the front cover is missing. The top and bottom binding edge has a 2” tear at the fold. The interior pages are extremely clean – no writing or dog-ears. This is a very thick issue with 162 pages
Please include $4.00 for Media Mail shipping in the U.S. Add an additional $1.65 if you would like the shipment insured. Others shipping methods are available upon request and for higher fees.
I add new items to my shop frequently. Please bookmark Moments In Time and visit often!Thank you for looking!