Look Magazine – June 1, 1971 – Howard Hughes
for item Mag06
This is a vintage issue of Look Magazine dated June 1, 1971. The cover features Howard Hughes.
The articles include:
* What Happened To Howard Hughes by Benjamin F. Schemmer
* Norman Rockwell’s 78th Spring
* Can a Computer Beat the Horses? by James Morgan
* Is There a Bit of Calley in Us? by David Abrahamsen, M.D.
* The Dump Nixon Campaign by Donald W. Riegle, Jr. & Allard K. Lowenstein
* In This Corner: Jerry Perenchio by Leonard Gross
* Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971) by Joseph Roddy
* You and the Big Vitamin Battle by J. M. Flagler
* Megavitamins: Will They Work?
* He Didn’t Dare Look by Ogden Nash
* Look on the Light Side by Oldden, Gross, Savage, Barbu, William Walden
* How Good Are Organized Sports for Your Child?
* Healthy Body? by Charles Mangel
* Healthy Mind? by Ben Patrusky
* Advice From a Pediatrician by Jared Lebow
* Testing for Athletic Talent by Don Newlands
* Warren and Julie: Together at Last by Henry Ehrlich
* Speed: Downhill All The Way
* Sand Castles for Keeps
The magazine is full of advertisements that will remind you of the simpler times!
The magazine is in good condition – inside and out. There is some minor wear to the edges and corners. The original address label is on the lower left corner. The interior pages are extremely clean – no writing or dog-ears.
Please include $4.00 for Media Mail shipping in the U.S. Add an additional $1.65 if you would like the shipment insured. Others shipping methods are available upon request and for higher fees.
I add new items to my shop frequently. Please bookmark Moments In Time and visit often!Thank you for looking!