Look Magazine July 27, 1971 Peace Of Mind
for item Mag07
This is a vintage issue of Look Magazine dated July 27, 1971. The cover features pictures of Joan Baez, Walter Cronkite, Duke Ellington, Hubert H. Humphrey, Barry Goldwater, Malcolm Boyd, Sammy Davis, Jr. and others.
The articles include:
* A Cop Named Joe by Fletcher Knebel
* Peace of Mind
* Why Dont We Tear Down Our Prisons? by Ronald L. Goldfarb
* How Silastic Transformed Breast Surgery by Jack Star
* They Finally Made a Movie for Kids Like Me (Beatrix Potter)
* Twinkle, Twinkle, Superstar, Do We Know Who You Are?
* What Makes Ryun Run Again? by Phil Bergr
* Becoming Susan Dey by Brian Vachon
* The Girls Who Sell $600,000 Apartments by Louis Botto
* After Dustin Hoffman, Theres No Room for the Title by Gene Shalit
Elton John fans will enjoy the two page picture of the very young star. It also includes pictures of Elton in concert.
The magazine is full of advertisements that will remind you of the simpler times!
The magazine is in good condition inside and out. There is some minor wear to the edges and corners. There are remnants of address label on the lower left corner. The interior pages are extremely clean no writing or dog-ears.
Please include $4.00 for Media Mail shipping in the U.S. Add an additional $1.65 if you would like the shipment insured. Others shipping methods are available upon request and for higher fees.
I add new items to my shop frequently. Please bookmark Moments In Time and visit often!Thank you for looking!