Look Magazine – August 25, 1970 – Music – Jackson Five
for item Mag08
This is a vintage issue of Look Magazine dated August 25, 1970. This issue is about music – Where the Big Money Is Now.
The articles include:
* The Pied Piper of the New Children’s Crusade by Gerald Astor
* GM’s John DeLorean: Powerhouse Behind the Vega by Al Rothenberg
* The Man Whose Vote Gave Women the Vote by William Cahn
* When You Get Mugged: Give Up, Shut Up, Pay Up by Ira Mothner
* A French Expert’s View: China – The Real Winner in Cambodia by Philippe Devillers
* Music Is Where the Money Is by Ernest Dunbar
* The Jackson Five
* The Band: Music From Home by John Poppy
* Why There Can’t Be Another Woodstock by Thomas Barry
* The Short Courageous Life of Brian Piccolo by Gale Sayers & Al Silverman
The magazine is full of advertisements that will remind you of the simpler times!
The magazine is in good condition – inside and out. There is some minor wear to the edges and corners. The lower left corner has a small chip missing from the front cover. The original address label is on the lower left corner. The interior pages are extremely clean – no writing or dog-ears.
Please include $4.00 for Media Mail shipping in the U.S. Add an additional $1.65 if you would like the shipment insured. Others shipping methods are available upon request and for higher fees.
I add new items to my shop frequently. Please bookmark Moments In Time and visit often!Thank you for looking!